Mythical Gryphon Card

My latest Mythical Card!
Using Gryphon the new image released today over at Flowers, Feathers and Fairies :)
For more info visit the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies blog.

 

So I wanted him to look magical and mysterious with deep blue and green tones!
It was a challenge thats for sure and it didn't look right untill it was finnished, I suppose thats why Alyce(kit and clowder) always tells us to never stop half way.

Copics used:
Blues: B39, 37, 26, 34, 32, 00
Greens: G29, 28, 05, 02, 00
Gold: YR27, 23, Y21, 11
To get more definition in the feathers on his chest I use W9 for cast shadows and white gelpen for the center.

Distress inks used for the background piece: Peacock feathers, Broken China, Mustardseed and a very little bit of spiced marmelade.

I really hope you like my crazy colored gryphon! 

Wanda has also made a card with the gryphon:

Wanderful Creations


***
Sabrina


Comments