Dragon Queen

For todays card I have combined a couple of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, my Lindy's Starburst Sprays, Sequins and Glitter paper!

The stamps I used are the newly rereleased Dragon Queen
and combined her with the retired Dexter the Dragon and the sentiment is from the set Elisha the Mage.

I stamped the Dragon Queen with black ink and the Dragon with light ink for a no lines technique. This because I wanted her to be more on the forground then the dragon but then I colored him gold and he stood out so much that idea went out the window haha..

But I love my Dragon Queen card hope you do to!


Colors Used:

Dragon Queen:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: C07, 05, 03, 01 white gelpen
Purple: V09, 17, 15, 12, 01
Black: 100, C09, 07, 05
Gold: same colors as the dragon but skipped some colours depending on how small the colored piece was.

Dragon:
Gold: E18, 15, YR27, 23, Y21, 11
Black: 100, C09, 07, 05, 03

Lindy's Starburst Sprays:
French Lilac Violet
Screaming Banshee Black

Challenges:

Thanks for reading :)

***

Sabrina

Comments