Maleficent!!

I just love this stamp and had to color her a second time!
Dragon Queen by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

I think she quite looks like Maleficent and she is usually surrounded by some glowy green magic. So I started playing with some green and black Lindy's Starburst Sprays/Magicals and created a little background piece for the card.

Now Maleficent is dressed black and purple but I did those colors on the first one so I went a little different with with a gorgeous deep pink and white/silver cape.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: RV99, 69, 66, 55 C09, 07, 05, 03
Silver: C03, 01, 0, 00
Pink: RV99, 69, 66, 55
Green: G29, YG67, 45, 41

Lindy's used:
Starburst Sprays: Screamin Banshee Black
Bells of Ireland Green
Magicals: Lucky Shamrock green and
Peony Scarlet Red on the black flowers

I used the flash on the camera for this photo to show of the glittery bits but its really overlighted on the coloring anyways wanted to show the glimmer:


The light and dark silver shimmery paper are actually wallpaper scraps!! I like dropping by DIY stores and get some samples cause they usually make awesome background and they are free!! 

For the Layout I used the November Sketch from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

I am entering this card in the challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!

***

Sabrina

Comments